Monday, April 28, 2014

First Up ... Just Pizza (NIagara Falls Blvd.)

Join us as we eat our way through the Amherst and surrounding areas.  First up, Just Pizza. 

We had the usual discussion before the 11:30 hour ... "I'm a little worried about a heart attack", says David as I try to sway him towards a nice greasy pizza.  Bravo's was nominated, but I suggested Just Pizza.  I was wrong.

As we walked in, we noticed there was no pizza in the warming oven.  My question "Where's the pizza?" was greeted with a dirty look and a reply that there were two coming out of the oven.  One would think they would be a little better prepared for the lunch hour.

We were called to the counter after a few minutes for a couple of slices squeezed onto a paper plate.  Our verdict ...  Undercooked pizza, served poorly.  Edible, yet disappointing. 

Stay tuned folks for our restaurant reviews from "Two Old Biddies".

No comments:

Post a Comment